Designed to Delight -Week 2


I was in a mad rush today as I hadn't made my challenge card for Designed to Delight this week.  Its a progressive challenge and if you participate you get the next weeks freebie image!  It does motivate you to play along knowing you get the new image!  I love this image, its my first 'coffee or latte" image in my stash of rubber or digital stamps so I was really looking forward to using it.  For some reason the seniments that came with the image print with the PNG background on it, you know the little checkers.. so i just used Word to create the sentiment even though the font from Designed to delight was prettier.  If anyone can tell me how to print png without the checkers that would be great!  I did copy it to word which probably was an issue.

p.s I accidentally used SU whisper white as my printable paper for the image and the copics really dont like it.

Digital Ingredients:-
BizzyBecs digital papers, Designed to Delight image

2 comments:

  1. What a CUTE card!! Love the colors and your coloring!! I have never heard of the checkerboard printing before--I printed mine from Adobe Photoshop. When I insert it into Word, it doesn't show the checkers either. Hmmmm... Maybe post this question to the group at PaperCraftPlanet to see if anyone knows the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOO.. I love this.. I love that you used the digi paper.. it turned out amazing.. love that image too.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.