Creatalicious Challenges

Well the time has come, my first DT post for Creatalicious Challenges.  
I have to tell you I have been nervous  as the other DT girls are more than just brilliant!  
I am taking advantage of their knowledge and learning along with you all as I play along 
on the DT team.  I am sure like myself  that you are all inspired by their wonderful work.  
If you are looking for the other DT girls, they are all linked on my  side bar.  
Please go and visit them all, they are waiting for your visit.


Our challenge this month was an idea from Abby on the DT
"Create A Little Something" - this can be taken how you please.. 
I had a brilliant idea in my head for this challenge that involved
a bootie, vintage/distress looks and the like but I just couldn't nail it.
So I changed my mind and went for the card below.  Its totally different
to what the other DT's came up with.. I think i need to work on my 
imagination a bit more!  I am however happy with it and I had a beautiful
new baby in mind when I created it.

My image is from Lindsaysaysstamp and it works well with the old
theme I was going for.  I absolutely love the beads that I found
in the local photo shop, they are even prettier in real life.
Now, to point out the obvious.. 
small patterned DP, small dots embossing, the beautiful 
small beads and of course the rattle!  But best of all
my card is baby themed.. and they are little and small and
lets face it short!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Penny! Yea - our first challenge as DT members! I love your gorgeous baby card. the colours and well, everything is just gorgeous! I think you nailed it :)
    Happy Monday,
    Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Penny,what a fantastic interpretation of the challenge!!! Love the vintage feel to it,a fabulous first DT creation!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny, This is such a gorgeous card!!I absolutely love the image and the papers you used!! Beautiful design..Love it!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Penny, I love your first card as a DT member of Creatilicious! I'm looking forward to creating fun project with the entire DT!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.