Delightful Inspiration - Week 2

Well Deligthful Inspiration (Designed 2 Delight) has done it again and wowed me with their free image for the week.  I had some fun on Wednesday with my friend Deby colouring and playing with these designs.  She used my prisma pencils and mineral spirits to colour and I used my Copics.  Something very relaxing about crafting with a friend... Deby has only just started blogging more regularly, so please pop in and visit her when you get a chance.

This card will be going into my card collection for one of my daugthers, its horrible to admit but often they get a gift card with their presents instead of a card I made.. how horrible is that!  This year however will be different!  Watch out kids!
I received some embossing plates this week from Alisa  at De-signsmadebyme that she ordered in for me.. I did use one on this card and its stunning, unfortuantly I really need to work on the embossing being visible.. thinner card stock would of worked better than this textured type.  My dear little cuttlebug is getting a big workout lately! Thats good though right!

Challenges that this card is going to play in are as follows
S2G Challenges - Birthdays
Your next stamp -  Charms
Abc Challenges - N is for new (my image)
Belli Challenge - Ribbons




Are you looking for my Candy? Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card and beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at S2G! I hope to see you at our Birthday Blog Hop tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lavender color and very cute lo! thanks for joining us at S2G! hey, pop over to the challenge blog tomoro..lots of prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh penny, this is gorgeous.. i love it!! bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this card and the colors are fabulous! Thanks for playing @ S2G. Won't you join us blog hopping?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh ,,, this is gorgeous ! :-) i love the cake image and the papers and colours you used are fab ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purple and that is a great cake. Thanks for playing along with us at S2G's Twisted Thursday, hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny, I LOVE your layout!! And the charm!! Beautiful coloring, as well!! Deby's card is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and colours. Thank you fro joining us at YNS
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally fab card! Love the image and sentiment and that great charm! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.