Designed to Delight Week 3

I jumped into this challenge very quickly this week!  I got the image about two hours ago and thought..hmmm what to do, keeping with my NON CARD MAKING mojo I have going on, I went with a bookmark.  I got these massive paperclips from Smiggle for 50c each a few weeks back and then promptly forgot about them!
This was quick and easy and the plan is to pop it on a gift for a child with a new novel.  The image was this weeks freebie for the progressive challenge from Designed to Delight.
,
Challenges for this little gift are as follows, I hope the fact this isnt a card won't matter.
Digital Tuesdaymake a St Patricks Day card/creation OR a card with lotsand lots of green.  
Dare you to digistamp - No patterned paper
Cupcake Craft - going green

I hope this is enough green.. if not I can always swap the paperclip out for a GREEN one!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! That was fast! :) I love your project-what a neat idea!! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous bookmark - such a pretty image too

    Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Crafts this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bookmark, the image is colored beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous bookmark. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea! Love this - I could use a good bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, such a gorgeous book mark!

    Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty little bookmark...thanks so much for joining in the fun at DU2DS :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just tooooooo darn cute!!! I LOVE it! So glad you could join us for our Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge!!
    Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little bookmark--I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.