Its Creatalicious Challenge time

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's idea for the Creatlicious challenge this month,  
The challenge is month is
Create Something with your "Favorite Drink" in mind (hot or cold) 
I had a few ideas running through my head, one of which was a decorated box for coffee, because coffee really is my favourite drink!  I was then going to do a bottle hanger to go on a nice bottle of wine.. i even thought about getting my sewing machine out to make a fabric bottle bag!   But then I remembered the wonderful Martini card Cheryl made  in 2009 based on the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.  
Can you guess which drink is in my glass?  


If you picked Midori, you got it right!  Its my favourite summer time drink!.  I used all Kaszazz products with this project, except for the umbrella's and the straw!  I really do like how you can coordinate the colours of the Kaszazz DT papers so easily.  Actually all the DT papers in this project were remnants from previous projects!  

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Penny,your paper is perfect and love the umbrella,hmmmm do feel like a Midori now....lol...!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it too early in the day for Midori o'clock? I'm feeling thirsty.....I love your cup card! It is so clever and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable.. such a darling idea.. Love it!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Penny! I love your card...it reminds of the time I went to Jamaica and had Mimosas every morning....mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.