Meljen's Designs

A lovely friend rang me today, and reminded me of Meljen's designs, I had several of her freebies but not this beautiful little image on the card below!  Its going to my sister at Easter time.
She has invited our family over for Easter dinner, and to celebrate my daughters birthday and my own birthday.  So I am going to make up a nice little easter basket for my nephews and my sister to munch on over Easter.  It wont be huge just some nice good quality chocolate!  My sister spoils my kids so its about time I spoiled her boys.. who are 15 and 18 and most likely won't expect a gift.
Anyway.. the card!

Challenges
Dare you to digistamp - no patterned paper (my third entry for this one)
Charisma Cardz - something for the kiddies (i still consider my nephews kiddies)
Totally Gorjuss - ribbon (mine is very minimal.. but its there! My bow just looked silly so i took it off)
Pile it on - Furry Friends
Magical Crafts - Easter/Spring theme
Fab and Funky - show us something new (nestabilities, image, and cuttlebug emboss plate)

I think that will do!  I hope your all having a fabulous day!  Oh a challenge for you all.  When you comment feel free to direct me to a challenge blog.. I know of several but im sure there are MANY that i dont know of.  Even a site that lists them would be handy!

Pen

15 comments:

  1. i have some of mel's images but i dont have this gorgeous one, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pen, cute without being too young for teenagers. I'm sure the boys will love it. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen!
    Gorgeous image! Gorgeous card! I'm sure your sister and her family will love it.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Penny, fabby card, the black and red work really well with your sooo cute bunnies! Hope your nephews enjoy their choc! Thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card,love the image and sentiment thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaw!!! Sooooo adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Rabbits are just so cute a lovely card for Easter. Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great image and....Wow really Nice little project too
    Thanks for joining MCFC this fortninght Good luck

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Penny! This is so very cute. :-) Thank you for entering in the Featured Stamper contest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute!!! Thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love the image you used, so sweet! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Great job and thanks for piling it on with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Rabbits are just so cute a lovely card for Easter
    data entry india

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.