Challenge card

I am filling in time today, waiting for my husband to come out of surgery. I was commenting on an Aifactory challenge card when I noticed the person had used the Designed to Delight image for the week...reminding me that I was yet to complete a card!
I have cleaned out my craft room again and things are now well and truly at my fingertips, all except papers which I am yet to find a suitable storage for.. ill get there.
Anyway back to the freebie image from the lovely Faith, you have a one more day to play along on this challenge, so head on over!
I decided to link up this card with the challenge from Cooking it up with Katie, and also Aifactory both of which I am part of the DT for.
Katie wants Green, embossing and ribbon and Aifactory is punch and anything goes (finishes in minutes). Charizma wants flowers
,One stop Craft wants swirls and pearls - my embossing is swirls and my handmade pin is pearls, Daring card makers wants pearls, and the Crazy challenge wants you to distress it - so i got to use my new paper distresser from kaszazz and also my all time favourite distress inks.. (well i only used one colour (peeled paint)



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love the LO and your colour combo is fab
    Thanks for joining us at 'The Crazy' this week!! good luck

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Penny!
    Love the embossing and the bow and pin are delightful!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thanks for cooking it up with Katie. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What luscious shades of green! I love it!
    Thanks so much for Cooking it up with Katie this time!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.