Creatalicious challenge June

Hi everyone, I love Creatalicious challenge day...  
and i especially like the challenge this month.

This month we were challenged by Linda to 
Stitch It Up - Show some Stitching Fake or Real..

Using this Layout


and here is what I came up with.  This card was for my husbands workmate who turned 39yrs old 3 days before him.  We had to tease her a little bit about being the old chick.
. (that said.. im a good 3wks older again)
she did get a smile and laugh out of the card, so I did well!

I believe the image is Artist Impressions, Golden Oldies, I got them online last year, this one is a clear stamp set and I got some rubber ones too.. they stamp up so beautifully!
I also used Kaszazz stitching stamps for my faux stitching, I actually like the effect for this.. in the past both real and faux stitching has given me grief.. so having a stamp for it made my day!  these stitching stamps also have cross stiching and zig zag options too.. nearly like my favourite sewing machine!



3 comments:

  1. I really love what you have done with this layout.. and the stitches are wonderful..Fantastic coloring..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Penny,love that image and that stitching is fabulous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a fun image.. LOL.. lOve your stitching.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.