I did it Creations challenge day

Well we were asked to "BE CREATIVE" with an open challenge theme...
I got to play with an image from TREES AWARD IN DIGITAL STAMPS 
and I chose a little boy image (Little Joey)  as I rarely make cards for boys.. yikes.. I then thought how am I going to be creative with this image, as its such a beautifully drawn image and I didnt want to take away from that with glitz and ribbons etc and i wanted to keep the image MALE!

My creativity may not be obvious immediately, but its in the form of new techniques.
My colouring with ditress inks and daubers trying to learn new ways to colour backgrounds, and
using a nestability to create a scalloped card base.. I actually like the result of both!



Pop on over to the challenge blog and enter your projects in the links section.

You are encouraged to use the current sponsor's images but it

is not necessary to enter the challenge.
but......
To be in the weekly draw for 2 free images
of your choice you must use an image from our current sponsor.
There is a 'Freebie' at the end of the challenge blog post that you
can grab and use in this challenge.

playing in the following
if the shoe fits - Navy Blue,Dk Green,Tan
Incy Wincy One for the guys
Stamping royalty - Masculine themed




4 comments:

  1. WOW Penny, you did a WONDERFUL job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very creative card Penny. You are doing well with your background coloring. I never know quite what to do with all of that white space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Penny! I am trying to perfect doing Nestabilities cards. :)

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I really like the shape of the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.