I did it Creations




This week the I did it Creations team was challenged to follow a sketch and to use images 
from Robyns Fetish!
Here is what I came up with!



To enter the challenge you are encouraged to use


an image from the current sponsor but it isn't necessary. To be in the weekly drawing you must use an
image by current sponsor Robyns Fetish, well worth entering as your prize will be from Robyns Fetish!!

Check out the challenge blog, there may be a freebie posted under the challenge. 
Dont forget to link up your creations byThis challenge closes 7:00 p.m. Thursday, July 23rd 2010
Dont forget to visit the forums too..




4 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! Love the colors and the cute little duckies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute!! I love the colors!

    Hugs
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you colored the birds and the paper that you used is great.
    Thanks Penny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.