Fanyella Designs for I did it Creations

Fanyella Design is sponsoring I did it creations this week and anything goes..
I chose to play with this beautiful lily image to try and work on my colour of flowers!




 I think I did pretty well.. even though im fairly sure the lily isnt meant to be pink!  I even dove into my stash of basic grey 6inch papers to find that perfect background paper!~  This card is only 4inch's square.  It also have some stampin up ribbon on it and a stampin up sentiment with the oval punch.
You do not have to use our sponsors image to play along, but to be in the draw to win images from Fanyella please be sure to use one of her images in your project, you may find a freebie on the challenge blog to play with.  
Entries close on Thursday night so be sure to link up your creations so we can all comment on your brilliance!j

3 comments:

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.