Aud Sentiments with Mami Doodles

So as your reading this, I am in Canada Whistler.. skiing or sleeping dependant on your time zone!   Im probably sore, aching and having the time of my life!    Its actually the 2nd of January as I type this and I am a tad excited about our impending trip!  

Now this week at Aud Sentiments we were asked to use Mama Doodle images and our theme is very simple, use the word LOVE.    I am not sure if i will be able to comment much while away but Im going to try my best, the rest of the DT is on hand to be wowed by your brilliance though so head on over to the Challenge blog and link up your creations


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having fun! Love your card
    Hugs
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.