Cupcake inspiration

Its been a while since a made a card just for the sake of it but I saw this inspiration challenge this morning and decided I must play. Head in over to Cupcake inspiration
to see the details. I'm also playing lag with my DT challenges, so Aud Sentiments wanted scraps, the image was in a pile of scraps, I'd half coloured her and then forgot about her, and the little green glitter swirls were nearly in the bin and I rescued them. Card makin mamas want something new, I went with technique and coloured ribbons with copic airbrushing, but to be fair the rhinestones are also new to my stash and then there is If the shoe fits, alSo scraps. All the links for these challenges are on my sidebar. Oh there is also Make it monday where they have their pinky party of anything goes.


4 comments:

  1. Hello there. What a beautiful creation. Love the image and your design. Prettily embellished and I just love that heart border, must put that on my list to get, haha. Have a lovely crafty day.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Your heart punch is fabulous and all those flowers look amazing!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love your use of scraps. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.