Tiddly inks DT call



Have you all heard that Tiddly Inks is looking for some new DT members and they are opening up the call to everyone to apply.  You can read about the DT call here.


This stunning image is Fairy Fae, she was one of my first Tiddly images I ever purchased.   She is available as a digital image in the Tiddly Shop.


I made this card last week for the fairies challenge over at Tiddly inks.  I played a little with her hair colour and tried for a blonde fairy.  I used the print and cut feature on my cameo to trace around the image, I am constantly amazed at how accurate the cuts are.

The next challenge over on the Tiddly Ink Challenge Blog is Summer Treats Yum... click here to jump on over to see the DT projects and to link up your own creations.

And now for some fun free news, there is a Tiddly Ink freebie that has been kindly shared.  Be sure to pop on over and say thank you and be sure to link others to the freebie directing them to the Tiddly Ink Shop.  Freebie over at Tiddly Inks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.