Card Making Mama's 2014

http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com.au/
 
 
Hi and welcome back to CMM for 2014.  We are hoping to mix things up a little this year so please be patient as we find our rhythm and things work and change.
 
 
Our first sponsor of the year was unknown to me before I was given my choice of images.  I must admit I struggled to choose which image I wanted, as there were to many on my wish list.
 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymiran
 
As with all my posts, clicking the pic of the sponsor will open their store!
 
 
Our challenge is going to be simple for all those entering.. with
anything goes
 
it scares me when we go with this theme as it seems that everybody gets creating when there are limited rules!  I actually find this theme quite hard, I like rules and guidelines.. I know Odd!
 
Im going to try and decorate the insides of my cards this year too.  I like the idea of adding a sentiment inside the card.  These sentiments are from the BE set from Simon Says stamp.    I really was worried about purchasing another die and stamp set but I have used these little sets a lot in the month since I purchased them.

 
Now its your turn.  Head over to the Card Makin Mama's challenge blog and check out the other Design Team creations.  Also please visit out sponsors, without them we don't have a challenge!



The Card Makin Mamas Facebook Group can be found below

http://www.facebook.com/groups/125503720817365/?fref=ts

 
 
.  Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you did the sentiment on the front with the imaged popped. Great layout Penny! HUGS

    Kim
    (newbie DT) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! So perfect for this sweet image! I like what you did with the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.