My Sunday Creation

I just love this image and never got the chance to colour him up.

I had been promising to create a Teddy Bo card over on the "I love Teddybo Facebook page" all week so here he is!


I cleaned up my craft room yesterday and attempted to put all the things I use regularly in easy reach. So far the plan is working.  The Card base was already stamped up and put away for the perfect project and the remnant of dots DP was just sitting there (I inked it up, as it was originally light pink and white).    I added the sentiment to the sign prior to printing, using my Cameo software.

Im starting to add burlap or similar to my cards, just to add an extra element without overwhelming the project, I think it works when used in small doses.

I hope to see you all over on the Teddybo Challenge page entering the current challenge or the new one that starts on Tuesday.  The prize is very generous and the Odds are definitely in your favour (sorry.. hunger games is on my tv right now)

Copic colours
Monster:- V17,15,12,N5
Eyes:- G20,21,24
Sign:- E 40,41,42,44
Sign Post E79,25,42,40

Challenges
Pennys Challenges - Anything Goes
Inspiration Desination - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazels - Anything Goes with Patterned paper







Thanks for visiting today

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Penny, I love the cute image and the background goes perfectly with the image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cute image and card! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary card!! It’s anything goes and a Design Team Call this month! Help Spread the word! Tell your friends. Thanks for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog. Please add DT to your entry if you wish to be considered. Good luck!

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.