Pages

Creative Fingers with Aurora Wings

Who doesn't like a challenge thats Anything Goes, we have made it easy for you at


and we just want Anything Goes all the time!

Our Sponsor for this Challenge is 


I used this beautiful image, which could be much more versatile than what I chose to do.
I think it would work beautifully as a background behind another image too, aswell as being the focus like in this card.  


I have used my SSS rectangle dies and a Mama Elephant stamp set.   Its new for me to stamp over an image but I wanted to keep this card flat for postage.  

Challenges i'm playing in


Thanks for visiting today

5 comments:

  1. Great, wonderful coloured. Thanks for showing it on Paperminutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!! What a striking project, Penny! The colours are awesome and I love that you kept it simple - making it all about the butterfly. I'm finding it hard not to follow you! LOL. Thanks for “Embossing” along with us over at Tuesday Throwdown.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye