Pages

Finishing up some projects

I found some time today to complete a card I started last week.  I love how this looks fairly clean and simple but in truth its got lots of elements.  I used my friends MFT Blueprints #15 to create the background and angled edges and vinyl for the sentiment.  The image is from 2CuteInk which i stumbled across late last year.  I believe they offer  a freebie at the challenge blog each month too. 


This little guy was printed up quite large and coloured with Copics.   The colours I chose worked perfectly with the CTMH coloured papers I found afterwards.

Im going to enter this into a few challenges
Double Click - Use a Bird  (second entry)

Thanks for visiting today

5 comments:

  1. Adorable penguin! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card ..love the penguin and her birthday hat ...thanks for joining us on inky impressions ...come back and see us soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions! Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye