Sugar Nellie

So I believe I'm a closet Sugar Nellie addict.  I collect these beautiful images, label their packaging lovingly and then store them away safely.  Well time to change that silly habit and to get my stamps inky.   I coloured up this beauty for the first time (ie.. its never been inked before eek) and just love her, the images are just begging for colour and more importantly glitter of some sort.

There is a DT call over at Sugar Nellie at the moment

Fifa Goes Walkies is the lovely image I used below.


Challenges








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card love the cute beautifully coloured image and great B.paper--thank you for joining us at Crafting With an Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful card Penny.
    Good Luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.