Things with Wings at Polkadoodles

Polkadoodles has a brand new collection in the store, Work and Play 11 is filled with new characters, papers, cut files and more.  I hope to create a project with this kit for you by next week.

But this week I have been playing with some other cute characters.  



I have been wanting to play with the Twiggy and Toots collection since it was released.   I was tempted to try the design sheets and to try a style thats new for me.   I loved how easy it was to create this card.  The colours are so vibrant and the images are too cute for words.   I printed my images onto gloss which gives it even more wow factor.  


This is my first ever paper tole project and I can see it being a regular thing now.  I liked how I could choose how many layers to use but also that Nikky from Polkadoodles had guided the layers with what was on the design sheet.   You can purchase the whole kit or just the individual design sheet.   A perfect solution for those that either want a little or want a lot.  I do encourage you to search the store though as it has specials, sales and surprises within.


We all look forward to seeing your creations on the challenge blog with our theme of 

Penny

12 comments:

  1. lovely Penny they layer up so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation and love the layers! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the black card, it really makes the image "pop"
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Penny. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Layers" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute , you nailed it I must say , keep up the great work , hope to see more Thanks for joining Chocolate Coffee and Cards for challenge # 90 Spring has Sprung. DT - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very colourful and loving the layers.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very colourful and loving the layers.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab job Penny & you chose my favourite image from the collection. The layers look brilliant so dimensional x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Penny and love all those layers. Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.