Pages

New Release - Sasayaki Glitter digital stamps

Oops Im Running late.. so unlike me ;)

I had fun colouring up this beauty for the new release.. 


was released this week and joins the ranks with the wonderful images over in the Etsy store.

I coloured up this lovely image weeks ago but then didnt finish my card.  As i was packing up some craft supplies I came across this background just begging to go on a card with the image.  I think they work well together.

So.. time for you all to play with us and create.
Visit facebook and the challenge blog and share your creations.

Thanks for visiting today

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye