A little bit of Monkey in all of us

How cool is this image from Oddball Art - Bubba Baboon, not sure why but it really makes me smile.  He was my choice for our December  challenge which is always anything goes.  We do have an optional theme of Holiday Haunts and Silly Stripes but I used that in my next project... stay tuned but that is using the awesome Creepy Cute Witch Legs, Skirt & Broom which I will share on the 19th.

Ive finally found some mojo in using patterned paper again, which is good considering I have a small truckload of it in my craft room.  I was worrying it would be forever wasted or .... scarily that I would donate it.   Crisis averted. 

Please head over and play in our challenge, we love looking at your creations and I'm sure you love the change to win prizes.   Also don't forget to use my DT discount code DTPENNY10 if you choose to buy some images.


Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.