Shaped Card with Christmas Craft Creations


Don't you just love it when a challenge makes you go back to some old techniques you had once forgotten.
I folded a card base and used a circle die to create a circle card base.  You just have to make sure that the fold of the card isnt cut by the die.  I then used some Canson XL watercolour card and Gansai paint to create the background.    The rest of the elements were from my stash, I added them to create a little scene and wallah.     It reminded me that its always great to have some bits and pieces on hand to create when you are time poor or lacking some mojo.  These little reindeers are such a cute little image to have on hand, I have a batch of them coloured up in my craft room, usually they land on tags.


Thanks for visiting today and please head over to the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge blog 
and show us your creations, be sure to visit the Design team pages too if you have time.


4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, Penny! The watercolour background is very pretty. - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, this is so adorable card! Gorgeous background and so cute little reindeers, I love the red on their noses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute, love the touch of natural kraft card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet little reindeers Penny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.