Christmas Craft Creations - January Challenge Snippets

Happy New Year and welcome to 2023
Im not great at resolutions but I would like to think that I can start being more active on my blog and more importantly in the craft room.  As always Im trying to clean up the craft space to make it inviting and a home to creativity.

First up - there is anew challenge at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and this month we want to see you use Snippets - heads up I had to check what this meant as I was thinking preprinted die cuts etc.    The other way to think of this challenge is “remnants”.  
Use what you have in that stash container, those pretty papers that were too good to throw out, those images you coloured but they didnt have a project in mind!


I had a lot of fun creating this card using my lovely friend Deby’s card stash, she has some amazing red white and blue remnants that were begging to be used.  Basically I cut strips from the scraps and layered them up in a stripe pattern.  I added a few other scraps from the craft room and finally found a home for the penguin that was water-coloured years ago.


Im looking forward to seeing your creations, be sure to link up over on the challenge blog.

Thanks for visiting today



2 comments:

  1. I loved your post! Your insights are fantastic. Please keep writing and sharing your valuable perspectives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.