Fathers Day challenge at Polkadoodles.



Have you seen the new Serenity Collection at Polkadoodles, I am busting to find some time to create with it.  The images are so so pretty and then there are loads of papers, sentiments and more.  Prepare to get creative.



But for today its a Polkadoodle kind of day today and I have to admit I was running late.  Cameo to the rescue with some digi papers and a sentiment from Work and Play 11 and then a copic coloured image to the rescue.  I used the Golfer from WP11 and added it to this cute little bag that will be filled up with lollies for my hubby.



Please head over to the challenge blog and link up your creations.  Our theme is "Fathers Day" and you have two weeks to play along.

Challenges



Thanks for visiting today

8 comments:

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.