Meet the New (and old) Design Team

Image may contain: text

Our new team is up and running over at Oddballartco.com and they have some wonderful welcome projects to share with you.  Just quietly i'm super excited my moster's colouring made it to the banner above :)

Ive had a shocker of a week at work and kept my card simple, using Kraft card and Prisma's... I know Pencil isnt ussually my thing!

For the Thanks, I die cut some craft and my intention was to make it a bit rustic.. but it turned green.  I dont hate it but the glossy accent completely changed the look I was going for.

Please head over to the blog to check out all the new team and send them some love xx

No photo description available.

Im going to play in a few anything goes challenges this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.