Its Party time...

A little bit of inspiration for our current challenge of Puffy Pastel Polka Dots over on the Oddball Art Stamp challenge blog.

As soon as I saw the challenge theme I knew exactly what image I wanted to use.

The Whimsical Party Hat Image #211 is perfect don't you think.

I initially wanted the image to be huge on the card but decided to shrink it down a little to allow me to put a text panel behind the image for an additional sentiment.  I really like how effective this technique is.


I have been really time poor in recent weeks, and time caught up with me.   Nothing like creating in a hurry.  This is one time where I was pleased to have some elements ready to use in a pinch. 

I had a precut cameo and sentiment  from previous projects and then did a print and cut for the image, and added two layers to bulk it up.    I have really realised that preparation of some items really is a great thing in the crafting world.  Thankfully the elements I had to use worked together to create this cute card.

If you love this image or any other in the store don't forget you can use our DT codes for a discount
DTPENNY10.


Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.