Christmas Sparkle

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas (in July).   Lots of challenge blogs are in the Christmas spirit, so its time to play along.
I am trying to use some of my rubber stamps instead of always looking through my clear stamps.   Lets face it rubber stamps stamp so beautifully.  So while Im playing in challenges, Im also trying to challenge myself with my little rubber vs clear challenge.

I used a Stampin up Ornament stamp with a Kaszazz sentiment on this card, and keeping with the using items that have long been lost I even used heat and stick to create the glitter frame.


Im playing in some challenges this week

Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS design. Love the red and white and all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - what a gorgeous bauble stamp!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.