Winter Blues - Christmas Craft Creations

This month at Christmas Craft Creations our theme is Winter Blues.
I chose to make two tags with blue as the main theme.
My first tag was inspired by a post I saw on facebook on the Stamp Junkies site

                                                     Image by Lieschen Marie Harshbarger                                                          
I just loved the idea of using a simple stamp to create a tree image, Im sure I will use this idea again.  I haven't added bling to my tag, choosing to keep it simple for this time around.   I think that adding some more shades of blue, my tag may of been popping more than being subtle.  That said I love the outcome. My second tag was using a set that I purchased years ago and never really got around to using.   You create sweater type patterns with various simple line stamps to create Christmas Sweaters.  There are coordinating dies of rabbits, bears and cats.  I used a Catherine pooler stamp to add some snowflakes and interest to the tag background.





Thanks for visiting today and please head over to the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge blog 
and show us your creations, be sure to visit the Design team pages too if you have time.

3 comments:

  1. Aww a kitty with a Christmas sweater is always good in my book!. Fabulous tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the tags are so beautiful.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable tags, especially the kitty! Have a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.