AiFactory Challenge

Welcome to my Design Team addition to this weeks AiFactory Challenge.  As always with the AiFactory its not necessary to use an AiFactory image but we would love to see as many AiFactory images as possible, with that said Freebies can be found at the AiVault.  Post your entries to AiFactory Challenge Blog by Wednesday Midnight EST.  If you would like to upload your photos to forums like PCPSCS and AiF be sure to tag your project with AiF ###, (challenge number) Aifactory etc.  If you need some more idea's on how to use these wonderful images the Design Team is waiting for your visit, all their blog links are on my side bar.

This weeks challenge is to design a 3d project, we were given a pdf 2010 Vintage Look Calender which can be found at the AiVault with circular details and bird images for each month.  


We were not limited to using the calender pages, we could cut them up and use whatever image or element we wished!  I however liked the calender idea.  I printed my images on 6*4inch cardstock which gave me two calender months to a page and I cropped them right down to fit into the booklet I created.  I added a small photo page on the lid of the book (but im yet to find a photo to pop in there.) I even managed to use some little beads that I had no idea what to do with until now!  I tried the closure with beads and wire but it didnt look very good.. so it was back to ribbons and ties!  Thanks for visiting my blog and i look forward to looking at all your entries in the challenge!

Are you looking for my Candy? Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic project!! Love the color..Very lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, this is totally awesome!!! WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny, I absolutely LOVE your calendar!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! And what a great idea! Love, love, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, I love it! Anyone would love to have it on their desk. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Penny and the LO is fabulous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.