Its AiFactory Challenge Day! Who is Hungry!!

It appears that AiFactory wants us to be challenged yet again this week. We were given the most beautiful recipe cards to play with in PDF format,


 and the challenge set was to share our favourite recipes. Now that said I love food, and have quite a few favourite recipes! I wanted to stick to the theme of the recipe cards given to us, which was Fruity! So I went with Avocado (Guacamole) Watermelon Salad and Orange Mayonaise! I used photoshop to add the wording to the files, some of the other DT members used Word to add wording (i couldnt figure out how!). I have put eyelets into each card as I plan to pop these recipes onto a ring and add to them as I get time. I was going to put them in a bind it all folder type set up but then I realised I wouldnt be able to add more recipes.. thus limiting myself!



So who is up for the challenge of sharing your favourite recipe, of course on a recipe card... I am already hungry so don't make the recipes too deliscious ok! It wont help my diet.
As always with the AiFactory its not necessary to use an AiFactory image but we would love to see as many AiFactory images as possible, with that said Freebies can be found at the AiVault. Post your entries to AiFactory Challenge Blog by Wednesday Midnight EST. If you would like to upload your photos to forums like PCP, SCS and AiF be sure to tag your project with AiF 025,  Aifactory etc. If you need some more idea's on how to use these wonderful images the Design Team is waiting for your visit, all their blog links are on my side bar.


Have you all heard about the Aifactory group over at SNR Card Universe? Once the group hits 50 members we all will be given a lovely freebie.
Go and visit and join.. 
lets make it happen! Aif on SNR CARD UNIVERSE member freebie info. Visit SNR Card Universe 


Are you looking for my Candy? Click here to enter 

2 comments:

  1. Great recipe cards Penny! I love how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome recipe cards, Penny!!!! Those are cool recipes too! Ginger and orange mayonnaise?! That sounds good! What do you put it on?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.