AiFactory MEET the Team Blog hop


Hi and welcome to the AiFactory Challenge Blog Hop
If you have arrived here from Angie's Blog 
you are heading in the right direction.
If you are lost head back to the AiFactory Blog
and find your way.

Be sure to comment on everyone's blog as you hop along as 
we will be randomly picking one comment from one of the DT's Blogs
 to win a $20 Gift Certificate to the AiFactory store. 
Whose blog is a secret so make sure you comment on them all."
(Drawing will be at 11:30pm EST on Feb 10th)

Now here comes the fun part, I was thrilled to receive 
my image for the hop, the beautiful
I really love how versatile digital images are, I made this
card base with the sketch elements and then decided on 
how big I should print up Ella on cloud nine.   It's nice that
you are not limited to a set size!

I hope your enjoying the hop, everyone on the Design Team 
is looking forward to your visit.  
Erin is eagerly awaiting your visit.

Thanks for your visit and your comments!

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Penny! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the bright colors and the glitter.

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Penny! all the giltter made it bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such perfectly combined colors and so soft! wow, what awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Penny. How special is this card. Gorgeous design and colours, fabulous image and those super cute flowers. Wonderful creation.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Penny. The background paper next to Ella is great as it looks like a rainbow right by her! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I love the warm colors and the sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this card is just the sweetest! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is GORGEOUS Penny!!!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Penny, this is gorgeous, I love the pretty flower and the embossing paper. And Ella is too cute, love the sparkle snow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty! The details are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Penny. The rainbow is fabulous and the colours and embossing are beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! Love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card - I love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is very pretty...and soft...thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Penny Lee! I agree being able to size your image is a huge plus. I love the way you line the cloud with a shimmery white.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card....I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just Beautiful!! I LOVE the colors and the card LO! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card! Iris Soscia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card, love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow this card is brilliant! I even love the way you took a picture of it, It is absolutely beautiful and so colourful which I think is so pretty! *Candace*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments, honestly it makes my day to read them!
    Candace..i have been working on the photos of the cards and have started taking the photo of the card or project with gloss black or white card behind it, it gives it a more "formal" look!
    glad you noticed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.