Challenge 40 - Distress it with the Aifactory


Over at the Aifactory this week we are all just so distressed, we can't help outselves .. ripping and tearing and inking up our projects... very very distressing!!  Can you guess the theme I chose this week?  If you thought ... Distress it  your correct!

The design team got to choose from these images both of which you can find in the store, just click on the pictures and you will be whisked off to the AIF Store:-
I was all excited about our theme which I chose weeks ago.. then I saw the angles of the image and thought...hmm how to i make this old and distressed...
here is what I came up with.  I tore, ripped, inked, embossed and aged..  I actually like the finished product and will end up using this one for a male card, which are often quite hard to make (in my opinion).
If you would like to participate in the challenge this week (and lets face it.. who doesnt like ripping things up) head on over to our challenge blog and play along.  You can grab a freebie at the store to play along with too.
The winning participant will win one of the images the DT got to use this week!

also playing along in
Fab and Funky - Just for Dad

5 comments:

  1. I like all the distressing and the great colors that give it that aged look along with the fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful distressing! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY LOVE this Penny, GREAT colors and your distress work is BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the distressing.

    Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy for our "One for the guys challenge"

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Fab n funky this week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.