A little bird told me

I saw this image over on the Robins Fetish Shop site last week and immediately fell in love with it and the companion imave.. which I will be making up soon.. its coloured but yet to card up.  I used the dew drop pearls on the flowers.. and can you spot the stamen in the flowers I cut that in the gazelle.. brilliant!
please forgive my photo's im trying to learn photoshop... ..work in progress..the REAL colours of this card are vribrant and popping!

My time to craft - Xtra Special
A spoon full of sugar - enjoying the sunshine
Little Red Wagon - Beads  (dew drops)
Papertake - Ice cream flavours  (bubblegum)

I think I may have to retake a better lit photo

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. Love your ice cream colours! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly...good luck! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and love the embossing soft colors and the great layers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! The image is adorable and the colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining PTW!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.