Cooking it up with Katie

This week at Cooking it up with Katie, we were to choose our own images from our stash to play with.  I chose a freebie I had from Meljen, how cute is this guy!  Our recipe for the challenge is:-

Make or Alter an embellishment (hand cut a flower, airbrush a pearl to make it another color, anything like that)

Add some Sparkle

Use a Die Cut

I used my EK punch for the flowers and a huge CARL punch for the leaves.. my goodness its hard to push that punch!  I punched the enjoy (ATC wording stamp Kaszazz) with a stampin up punch and added a brad and ribbon.  My nestabilities are the die cut circles and my sparkle was bling and glossy.  I altered my bling with copics originally but the effect was barely visible so I tried green smooch.. It has yet to dry so I am waiting patiently to see if smooch dries on bling!  My distress inks got a workout on the punched flowers and the edges of the image die cut.

I really like this card, i hope you do to.  I love it when you create something that you like.. would give away and had fun doing!    Looking forward to seeing you all over on the Cooking it UP with Katie challenge this week


1 comment:

  1. So very cute Penny,everything works beautifully together!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.