Mermaids and Candy

Beautiful beautiful Mermaids, apparently they can be nasty creatures protecting their underworld treasures.. but Fanyella Stamps over at I did it creations really mustn't know that.  Her Mermaid design is so very lovely and beautiful.  I couldn't help but to glitter her up and add her to this project!

I did it Creations challenge wants your projects to be 3d this week.  I have popped my image up on dots and the three flowers are also raised up on dots too.

Our Sponsor Fany has also decided to celebrate and donate candy, her reasoning is
. She wants to use this Blog Candy to celebrate the challenge, the DT and the shop designers
How exciting!!  I am going to be entering this one too.. I have to make a new card to enter so expect another Fanyella project from me this week~


The June 25th challenge will have two winners for that week. A random draw for the challenge prize of our new $5.00 Coupon and a random draw for the blog candy. All entries must be in by July 1, 6:00 p.m. Eastern. Please note our new prize of a $5:00 coupon good towards the purchase of the current sponsors digi stamps. (Find a freebie on the Challenge blog)  All the info for the candy and the Challenge is over on the challenge blog.  I will also link the candy to my side bar to remind you!


1 comment:

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.