This week at Cooking it up with Katie we have a recipe of
Spools (anything from a spool)
and a Sentiment
I made two cards for this but decided the first card wasnt quite right.. (which is why I made two)
The card I ended up with was using lots of bits and pieces from around the craft room as I cleaned it up.
I was trying to work with distress inks (talking myself out of wanting the new distress markers) and I have decided its very hard not to overwork distress, my card looked much brighter than what it is now but i kept on coming back and adding more ink.. not always the best choice. Im thinking it actually needs some more detail of some sort on the top of the card but for the life of me I can't work out what to add.. so for now, it stays as is!
We would love to see your creations over at Cooking it Up with Katie, you have two weeks to play!
As i mentioned above, Ive been cleaning up the craft room... the benches are done! but the cubpoards and waredrobe still need some attention. Im even thinking of taking the waredrobe door off and adding some shelves for my sewing machines etc, so I can have them close by but not on the benches.