Missing in action... Cooking it up with Katie

Im so sorry for my lack of posts for all my Design Teams, I have had a shocker of a month, with my husband away for work, starting a new job, a teenager that just is "trying" and then the passing of my father last week after a long illness.  Thankfully my craft is my calming time, and I have got to spend some time thinking about Dad as I crafted.  He loved that I was passionate (ok lets call it addicted) to craft and that it made me happy.

Cooking it up with Katie and Card Makin Mama's are both doing DAD themes this week and I couldnt bring myself to make a fathers day card, I did however make a card for my step mum, just to say im thinking about her.  So this is a DAD related project.

Our recipe at Cooking it up is
Dad/Man
texture
Metal

I love this new way to add ribbon that I learnt at our recent training day for Kaszazz, and I love the birdcage stamp they released.. the detail in it is beautiful.

This card is all Kaszazz using distress inks


I hope that you all enjoy this challenge and link up your creations over at the Cooking it up with Katie Challenge blog.  We look forward to seeing what you create and hearing what inspired you.

xxx Pen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.