Oh Baby

A lovely colleague at work is pregnant with her first baby, she is absolutely glowing and excited understandably.  I have loved watching her belly grow and now she is so close to that magic moment of meeting her baby its time for a card.  I bet you can simply make out my guess for the baby's gender by what my card looks like.  I did add some pink, blue and green to cover all bases though.

I have had this image coloured for ages and I made the background through the week last week when cleaning up my craft supplies, its embossing paste with a little vintage photo ink mixed in (I simply smooched the ink pad into the craft sheet).

The ribbon is a remnant and I used distress stains in broken china and picked raspberry to add some colour to it.  And of course doodlebug enamel dots.  The sentiment is from Papersmooches (dies)... something I have a bit of an addiction for. (dies that is)



Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this ADORABLE. Love the image and CAS design. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges this month and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

    Amy- DT Sparkles Monthly Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - such a cute design and I'm sure she'll love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.