Quick card

I recently saw Jennifer McGuire using the Angled die from the Avery Elle Custom panel set and immediately knew that I wanted it.  My good friend Melissa had been making angled cards for a while and just knew what angle to cut.  I liked that it gave some interest to the cards.  Definitely something I will be using often to whip up quick and simple cards.
When cleaning up my craft room I found two packs of adhesive back coloured card stock, no idea on the brand but I believe it was from Big W (Australian Variety Store).  It works wonderfully with the SSS word dies and how wonderful that no glue is required.


I have just updated my inlinkz subscription, I hope that you find it handy to have the links for products used below my posts.  If I link copics its just a general link, I think it would be tiresome to link every colour on every post.  I will however try and list what colours I use in my posts from now on though.
Challenges
Craftitude Challenges - Use a Die
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting today





3 comments:

  1. This is a great card. That die certainly makes card making a lot easier. Thanks for enabling me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, such a great card and your image is so cute

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.