The East Wind - Freebie

Another reason to sign up to the newsletter, have you done so yet? click the link ---> here  and sign up!

Aurora Summer Breeze is this months Freebie


I have to apologize for my photo of this card, I made her at camp and spent hours and hours working with the card.  The card got smaller and smaller and smaller as I got more and more frustrated!

When another camper came and asked about the card for her granddaughter I was keen to see the back of it.  So I took a quick snap on my phone!   I was thrilled with my colouring and the embellishments, cut with my poor cutting and inky fingers getting all of the card.

The lady who has the card was giving it to her granddaughter as she felt Aurora looked like the Ice Queen from Frozen.  A big compliment I thought.

So here is my snapshot!




Head on over to the store


and don't forget to visit and join us at Facebook

Challenges



Thanks for visiting today

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Well done. Thanks for sharing with us at DTC. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty thank you for joining us at dtc challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    Love the coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! love the coloring and all the detail. Amazing job! Thank you for sharing it with us in the Dazzling Diva Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your creations in our weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and fabulous coloring! Thank you for joining Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.