Razzle Dazzle

Such a late post and an in progress pic, I have had this project on my desk for a month but have then started cleaning my craft room and putting it on the backburner.
This image is from Lizzy (OddBall Art) and my intention was to have it ready for my Niece who is all into things like this. 
I used my minc and foil over the image to create some shine and added a glitter background.  Not overly happy with it but am putting it out there for some inspiration advice :)

Tomorrow I get to craft again and work on another idea for this image.  Im my head it needs to be deeper in colour with reds, blues and pops. 

Stay tuned for more of Skull of the dead inspiration, meanwhile if you are after this awesome image then head on over to the store with this direct link -----> here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.