Sentimentally Deranged

Welcome to another month of great creations by the Oddball Art DT.  Our theme this month is Sentimentally Deranged and for some reason this image called out to me as an appropriate match for the theme.

I wanted to go for a new background technique (new to me) and used a stencil and coloured paste mixed with glass bead paste, I used white and two tones of teal to create the background.

The little wide eyed pup is Bailey and is image #481 and he was coloured with copics and some glossy added to his BIG EYES.


Looking forward to seeing what you create for this theme, head on over to the challenge blog and play along.   Facebook is another  place to show us your creations.  If you like to showcase your works on instagram be sure to tag us so we know to look at your works.   I use #oddballartstamps #oddballart  as tags on my work when I remember.



Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.