Cheers to you

A lovely friend of mine is having a birthday at the end of March and I wanted to make a card with this little image from the Oddball exclusive release this month.   
The image I chose was the Draft Beer image.  
I had fun using my Copics to work on an amber ale colour.


To finished the card I used a card cut file from Silhouette store. With some simple embellishments and patterned paper.  Im trying to get some cards cut and ready to ass images too when im in a rush or needing a head start.

Please head on over to the OddBalls Community and blog to see more inspiration from the team and don't forget to check out the exclusive membership subscription.

This week we are sponsoring the challenge over at
Scrapping4FunChallenge - AG with layers and my card fits the theme perfectly.
Head on over and check out what the  Scrapping4fun DT has created.
Image may contain: flower


Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.