Inspiration - Odd Ball challenge




Its a new month for the Oddball Art Stamps challenge and we are  using the theme of 

 Life size Leprechauns & Unlucky Clovers

For my card, I made a simple background using Distress Oxides and then added a ton of water.    By the time I was finished the card I realised I forgot the theme of Clovers.  The rain and sad image covered the unlucky theme.  Thank goodness for clovers and the Silhouette Cameo.

I used Big Eyed girl with Umbrella #13 for my post with the old faithful copics to colour.  If you were after this image or others from the store, don't forget my discount code DTPENNY10.

We would love to see you on our challenge, as always there are some great prizes if enough people play.

Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.