Christmas Craft Creations - Animals

Im so thrilled to announce that I have been given the opportunity to create on the Design Team for Christmas Craft Creations

My first creation for the team is using the theme of Animals.  
The theme  is perfect timing as I had been looking for the opportunity to finally stamp up my MFT Yeti’s - Beast Friends. They just scream cute. I grabbed my stitched slope dies to create a little scene and cut a simple base, I added distress oxides for a night sky, I added some paint flicks for the addition of snow.

Please head on over to the Challenge blog and check out of the other fabulous DT creations and be sure to link up your projects for us all to be inspired by.

4 comments:

  1. Fab card, those yetis are so so cutem love the background scene too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he is so cute! Love your night sky too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yeti is so cute and you've made a really lovely scene. I'm so pleased that you've joined our team! - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.