Just for Fun with Arty Diva's

I just had a lovely time away in a town called Vacy at a craft retreat.  I forgot to take photos of our beautiful (but cold) surroundings.   It was so tranquil.    My beautiful friend and I stayed at a bed and breakfast (a first for me) and it was fantastic, we really just relaxed and had a reset day, which we clearly needed.
While away at retreat I made a card that was inspired by Gina K Designs, she shared her post back in July and I just had to try and create something just as beautiful.

Arty Diva's is having a "Just for Fun" challenge and I thought this was a nice addition for the team.
It was fun to use some Distress Oxides and create some simple but vibrant panels to white emboss over prior to adding the sentiment and copic coloured image.  My friend made a similar card using olive green to yellows that was an alternative option for colours.    What I liked best about this project was knowing that we could create it without running out to buy a new product.

What "Just for Fun projects" are you going to share? 
Head on over to the challenge blog and show us your style



Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.