Little pigs on Valentines

It's that time of the year again when little piggy images become my go to images, I was drawn to Elsa by Oddball Art but this card, she is a go to image for me when I need cute and quirky.    I used my Cameo to cut the elements and it all just went together easily.  The little white card isnt adhered at all, leaving some secret space to write a little love note if needed.  I think I will use this card design again.  The card base isn't really needed but I did add it.



Dont forget to check out our current challenge over on the blog or on facebook and share your creations for the Deranged Sentiments challenge.

Use my discount code in the Shop
to get 10% off your next purchase  :: enter code DTPENNY10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.