Christmas Craft Creations - Slimline

                                                    

So I continue my “shop the craft room” rule for the year vs “buying new products”.  And I must say I love how the plan is forcing me to look into my supplies.     Today I grabbed my water pens that I had filled with Dylusion sprays years ago, some long lost stamps and I paired those with some slimline dies including watercolour card.

I really love how it turned out, I had forgotten how vibrant the Dylusion spray is, and how pretty it is as it pools in water as it dries.   I even dug out my Tim Holtz travel stamp press after watching his new release online. 

So what will you create this month in our Slimline Card themed challenge.  We very much look forward to seeing your creations over on the blog.  
Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.