Well this challenge we are looking for Two Colours, I decided to get inky, as you know one of my favourite things to do.    I love how water and ink play together and the results are always a surprise and there is never a chance of duplicates!

I used Catherine Pooler inks, applying them to a craft sheet spritzing with water and laying watercolour paper direct to the ink, I heat set and then placed the watercolour paper back down but only focusing on small areas to capture the small water droplet effects at the base of the card stock.    

There was sufficient card stock left to use for a sentiment panel.


Thanks for visiting today
I look forward to seeing what you create for the Two Colour Challenge.  Be sure to link up your projects over on the Christmas Craft Creations blog.  Time to get creative!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.